MUF RESIN (MELAMINE UREA-FORMALDEHYDE RESIN)
- Melamine Urea Formaldehyde Resins (MUF) are poly-condensation products of the reaction of formaldehyde with urea and melamine.
- Melamine Urea Formaldehyde resin, which meets all the requirements for a Type I Adhesive, is recommended for manufacture of of particle board, plywood, veneering, and other kinds of wood working for exterior use which is resistant to high humidity
- Many different applications such as plywood, MDF, particleboard, laminated veneer lumber, etc..
- Melamine Urea Formaldehyde Resin is easy to handle and washable with warm water
- The MUF smell is relatively less than that of other Formaldehyde glue
- Low formaldehyde emission
- MUF resins provide panels with superior properties and this compensates their relatively higher raw material cost
- MUF Resins are available in varying melamine contents to meet wide range of customer requirements and products can be tailor made as per customer requirement
- MUF resin is transparent, and has an excellent performance profile
- This resin’s reactivity is high, therefore it should be stored in a cold place
- Support in high heat resistant MUF resin, available on request
- Support in high weather resistant MUF resin, available on request
- Support in boiling water resistant MUF resin
Brochure Explore Our Range of Wood Finishes with Our
Comprehensive Brochure Download Now