LAMIBAND – EDGE BANDING (POLYVINYL CHLORIDE EDGE BANDING)
- Edge banding is a thin material used to seal the exposed and raw edges of panels. Heat sensitive adhesive on one side is applied to the board while the other side acts as a barrier against dirt and moisture.
- Cover the exposed sides of engineered boards
- Most popular when using Pressure Laminated and Melamine Cabinets.
- Improves durability and resilience by providing impact resistance and flexibility
- Keeps moisture out serving as actual seals on the edge of the core material
- Endless options of edge banding colours, textures and woodgrains
- Create radial edges to soften sharp angles
- Waterproof and termite-proof
- Thicknesses: between 0.4 – 2mm
- Widths: between 220 – 500mm
- See collection: colours page
- Possibility of personalizing the product by replacing the decorative paper with a digital print of an image provided by the client
Brochure Explore Our Range of Wood Finishes with Our
Comprehensive Brochure Download Now